A89: Game Ideas...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Game Ideas...

I just thought I'd send out a few game ideas I have....

(I know I need to post this in the game idea message board... and I have...
but no one ever responds, so I thought I'd post it here too.)

First off, I think that a bunch of those old TI83, 85, 86, etc games like
SubHunt, Breakout (like the one for th 83, the one on 89 sux compared to that
one), Slippy 2, etc should be remade for the 89

Also, I wonder how come games like Lemmings, Scorched Earth, and Bubble
Bobble have never been made... Are these not possible? I know of Basic Scorch
games for the 83 and stuff, but I think a good ASM version would be nice. Is
Lemmings possible? That'd be a great game.. maybe even with external levels
and an easy level editor... Bubble Bobble would be cool with external levels
as well.

Anyway, I have more game ideas, but I was just wondering how come I've never
seen any of these for the 89... or just about any other TI calc for that
matter...

If you know if any of these are in the making, let me know. I am planning to
get a friend and myself to learn ASM as soon as possible. I don't have time
right now... Maybe this summer. We are planning to try to make a Scorched
Earth-like game. I am currently making it in TI89 Basic, but an ASM one would
be better.

-TMEK
tmekrules@aol.com
<A HREF="http://rocking.to/sublime">http://rocking.to/sublime</A>