Re: A89: [OT] Some general TI-89 Qs.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: [OT] Some general TI-89 Qs.

your asking this on an ASSEMBLY list?  hehe =)  At least I have a bit of a
clue this time ^_^
1.  What's OT?
1.  I think it is possible... you go to mode and choose split screen mode,
do left and right, and then simply do a 3D graph in each one.
2.  You must send it in a list, so for something like Fibonnaci seq, you
enter {1,1} in the initial value line.  Note it will show up as a regular
TI-89 list, that is, like this {1  1} with no comma.
3.  NO.  Sorry, but I cried over this too =)
4.  yeah, same thing.  I don't think so.  Although maybe you can... ask an
expert, cus I'm not one =)
5.  You really don't get any math advantages to my knowledge, but you CAN
upgrade and get the TI STAT application, which is basically a horribly
programmed, 300K+ version of the TI-83 list editor.  The built in list
editor is fine for me, but you might need the STAT app for APSTAT.  But
then, upgrading to AMS 2.03 ... well, I recommend it, because a lot of
things are now compatible, and it's easier to use, supports build in
functions, has Archive Utility capabilities, the ability to quickly switch
between the last application with the apps key, easier menus......blah blah
blah blah.
6.  I don't know.  I've tried it, but I don't think the AMS can "find" an
equation for you anyway?  If you can, tell me!
7.  Probably not.  I don't think so.

Sorry if this is a little vague.
< Zane Tian >
arkane17@hotmail.com