A89: [OT] Some general TI-89 Qs.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: [OT] Some general TI-89 Qs.

Hello, sorry for being OT, but I have no-one else to ask.
1) Is it possible to graph 2 simultaneous 3d graphs?(so I can compare???)
2) How can I specify first 2 or 3 (more than one?) starting numbers in sequence
graphing mode?
3) Does TI-89 solve inequalities?
4) If a system of equations with 3 unknowns, but 2 equations and one inequality
(the system has one set of roots), how can I solve it using TI-89?
5) What math advantages do I get if I upgrade to AMS 2.03???
6) If I have a recursive formula for a sequence, can TI-89 help me find an
explicit formula???
7) Can I see the algebra steps that my calculator does while factoring or
expanding?

I guess that's it for now. Thanx.

Groman.

Free email with cool domains at FriendlyEmail
http://www.mypad.com/