A89: Re: greyscale on hw2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: greyscale on hw2

> on the ti89 flash website, there's a shot of an application which looks like
> it's using greyscale... mebbe good greyscale -is- possible on a hw2 calc?

If you mean "The Geometer's Sketchpad" then that's not true greyscale - it't
just every-other-pixel. Looks grey if the subjective resolution is high enough,
which I think would be hard on the TI calcs.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

If the Creator had said, "Let there be light" in Ankh-Morpork, he'd have
gotten no further because of all the people saying "What colour?"
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Men At Arms)