Re: A89: How to do sprites and grayscale in C.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: How to do sprites and grayscale in C.

In a message dated 4/9/2000 2:07:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bradys9@yahoo.com writes:

> I have a question about C. How do you add sprites and grayscale in c?
>  There isn't any tutorials I could read to figure this out because grayscale
>  and sprites probably don't pertain to the computer as they do the
>  calculator.

there are ways to do sprites and greyscale in C, download the TI-GCC tutorial
from ticalc.org for more

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>