A89: Big TI-89 Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Big TI-89 Problem

Ok. My friend just got a brand new TI-89. I noticed it has Hardware Version
version 2.00 (NOT ROM 2.00). Anyway i loaded up the games and proceeded to
run it. SMQ and phoenix are about 30% slower than my TI-89 i bought in June.
The brand new 89 comes with 1.05 ROM. I found one other person who just
bought his 89, and his too had the same problem. I think its something to do
with the Hardware version.

I even tried flashing the Rom's on the new calcs in case it was corrupt, but
that had no effect. I'm not really that much of an asm programmer, more
TI-GCC for math programs, so i don't know what this means so much.

This could be bad.

Indifference

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former - Albert Einstein