Re: A89: Keyboard buffer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Keyboard buffer

the bra instruction modifies some of your girlfriends underwear.
If you dont have a girlfriend, it will fail with an errormessage.

or not :)  A good idea if you are serious about programming is to get yourself a
reference manual.
you can get one for free from motorola, just fill out a form on their website,
and they will send it to you.
It contains every instruction with explanation..  some think it is a bit too
much information.
If you want information about instruction execution times, get the Users Manual.

//Olle