Re: A89: Re: Sound wont work on my 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Sound wont work on my 89

compair the ends of the converter and the linkcable. they are different!
ground the converter down and then it should work w/o freezing the calc. i
can plug a pair of headphones in anytime w/o it freezing. i had to use it
for my parellel link.

At 06:35 PM 9/27/99 -0500, you wrote:

>I bought a converter but everytime I plug a pair of headphones in it freezes
>my calc, weird eh?
>
>-Dan
>thedew@usit.net

Thanks,
	-Rob Smith
---
AiM: billvortex     Irc: Kormoc
IcQ: 41180184       Global Messanger: billvortex
Fax:(248)928-5015   Voicemail:1-888-EXCITE2 Ext:71-78-71-92-38
---
Get Paid To Surf Online, Get Paid For Time Your Friends Are Online:
http://www.gotoworld.com/getpaid/default.asp?rid=1020670478
---
"Our challenge is to efficiently leverage other's enterprise-wide resources
in order that we may completely leverage existing progressive paradigms for
100% customer satisfaction."
	-Mission Statement