Re: A89: A Radio Link idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: A Radio Link idea

>I once built an RF transmitter for my 83 - pretty simple, just cut the link
>cable in half, connected each half to an RF transmitter with multiple
>channels, and that was it.

Its not quite as simple as that.  In order to make it work with the TI
protocol, you need atleast one transmitter, one reciever, and a
microprocessor with high speed ADC and DACs.

To make the design easier, you could use two transmitters, two recievers,
and a microcontroller with average sound ADC and DACS.

Remember, even for the one transmitter/reciever for each calc, you need
atleast two frequencies that aren't near each other.  For the 2
transmitter/receiver setup you'd need 4.

Grant

Follow-Ups: References: