Re: A89: The future of 89/92+ Shells(AMS2.0,92+SDK)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: The future of 89/92+ Shells(AMS2.0,92+SDK)

I'm quite shure they have all the information.  They just need to organize it
and make nice-looking docs out of them.
And then, they are probably waiting until they have finished AMS2.0 before they
release anything. And I recon a lot will change in AMS2.0 too, so some
documentry cant be done until it is finished.

//Olle