From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Jarrod
Sent: Friday, October 29, 1999 1:20 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: :,,,,,(

well i'll be damned. a combination of lexos, plusshell, and the 1.05
patcher works on some things, at least it doesn't freeze up every time
now

one problem, no grayscale. i thought that was a might bit strange, i
have and patched gray4/7lib.89z but no grayscale, anyone have any ideas?

and i did play around with the contrast so it is not a problem with
that.