Re: A89: Re: Making a faster map routine(round #2)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

S43R80@aol.com wrote:

> > Write your own routines..  dont use putsprite exept when you _really_ need
> all
> >  that extra stuff in it..

> well...doesn't that just defeat the whole purpose of these libraries...I mean
> don't get me wrong, I'm totally against these libraries...but I've learned
> that if you can't beat 'em...Join 'em :)...

As long as the library-functions suck, or cant be used in your program, dont use
them :)
Ofcourse it defeat the purpouse of libraries, but who cares? you? probably not,
you do as you want. the ti gamer? no.. he will not se the difference. (exept
that he doesn't need to load a lot of libraries in his calc).

//Olle