Re: A89: disabling interrupt 1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: disabling interrupt 1

>  > If you always restore the SR to the same value (like $2000) then you can
simply
>  > put that value in d0 before calling trap 1 again.
>  > trap #1 alters the sr to the value in d0 (or at least parts of it).
>
> If that is so, then once you have altered it into $2000, you can
> freely write to it (i.e. you don't need the trap #1 stuff) because
> this bit (the $2000) is the supervisor mode bit.

Oops... my bad. I meant $0000. But if you have set it to $2700 before you can
simply write $0000 to it?

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

He'd been particularly pleased with Manchester.
        -- Crowley contemplating his achievements
           (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

Follow-Ups: References: