RE: A89: Why is 89 so unstable?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: Why is 89 so unstable?

I agree that it might be that TIOS itself is stable, it may just be that the
old asm programs write junk to wrong memory locations, including the ones
that were changed from ROM 1.00 to 1.05, and that causes TIOS to freak out
on normal operations (TI or SoftWarehouse shouldn't be doing this,
obviously). I think it would be nice if someone would just put together a 89
stability survival guide on the web. :)
-AK