From: Reman Child <DaRKrEy>
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 5:24 PM
Subject: A89: Using things from different programs

If I were to write two programs, one main program and one that contained the strings I would need in a smaller second program (so that the user could archive the main program), what is the format in assembly (if there is one) to get things from that second program?  Is there a command to call into other assembly programs, like you can call into libraries?  Thanks.