Re: A89: Link Sequence

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Link Sequence

Umm... there is a document (ti92prot.txt by Ben Eater and George
Nachman) which is where I found the ground works to the whole process.
There is some holes in the process since it was written a long time ago
(apparently). If anyone wants it I can send email it to you apon
request.

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org