RE: A89: Big TI-89 Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: Big TI-89 Problem

first of all, this is my guesses based on research of new 89s vs old 89s
ok, on the newer calcs they have slightly different hardware and only
hardware version 2.00 shows the hardware version.  it also accesses the
disp a little different and slows asm programs down.
thanks for taking the time it took to read this

At 06:54 PM 9/30/99 -0400, you wrote:

>first of all, the batteries are brand new Energizers.
>when i upgraded my calc (Bought in June) to 1.05, it didn't register
>Hardware 2.00.
>
>Someone mentioned settings getting messed up, apparently the gray4lib and
>the gray7lib test programs aren't working, even though i have brand new
>fresh versions of those libraries, and i'm thinking that could've messed up
>SMQ. But what about phoenix?
>
>This problem can be duplicated on 2 new Ti-89's, but my old 89 that i bought
>in june and upgraded to ROM 1.05 works just fine.
>
>Indifference

Thanks,
	-Rob Smith
---
AiM: billvortex     Irc: Kormoc
IcQ: 41180184       Global Messanger: billvortex
Fax:(248)928-5015   Voicemail:1-888-EXCITE2 Ext:71-78-71-92-38
---
Get Paid To Surf Online, Get Paid For Time Your Friends Are Online:
http://www.gotoworld.com/getpaid/default.asp?rid=1020670478
---
"Our challenge is to efficiently leverage other's enterprise-wide resources
in order that we may completely leverage existing progressive paradigms for
100% customer satisfaction."
	-Mission Statement