Re: A89: Re: Re: tios2.01

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: tios2.01

>The OS does this.  Remember that this AMS version was *not* intended for
>release, and therefore this is not surprising.  If this were an actual
>release version, I might be 'wowed' but this is rather expected.  I'm sure
>Xavier and other programmers will love this.

Not quite. . . Andrew and I spent a while generating line 1010 emulator
errors trying to get this.  To generate a line 1010 emulator error, RUN the
following line of "code":

    dc.w $Axxx

where xxx is an number.  Normally, this will generate TIOS error #xxx
(they're listed in the back of the manual).  No matter what we try, TIOS is
catching and trapping the error -- meaning that he got lucky and Tetris
executed just the right #xxx to get the debugger to catch the error.  I
imagine that it may be in ALL ROM versions - but hidden - as a way for
programmers to stop program execution and check registers/

    -Scott