A89: Few Code Questions Plz.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Few Code Questions Plz.

Hi, I have a few questions.  I am working on a new game (SOrry can't tell what yet ;x) it is almost done!  I need a few t hings though.  How do I let the user input a number and then check to see if the number is to much to less the same etc?  That is my main question.  Also could someone please send me a sort code on how to do black and grey whole page pic's?  I am stuck on that also.  Thanks for all the help the faster i get this that faster i am done.  I am at a stall point now so i gota get this done hehe.

Thanks for the help-

                      Ryan (Schony) Schonhoff