Re: A89: rom 1.00???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: rom 1.00???

Wtf..  I thought you had been on this list for a while...
Many times, and as late as yesterday I said it is to be found at
http://alh.dhs.org/ti89/
There is also some other ways to get it, I think we have discussed this maybe
10-15 times on this list. during the time I have seen mails from you on this
list.
Have you maybe been away for a long time?
anyway you should have read it :)

//Olle