Re: A89: AMS v2.01 - October?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: AMS v2.01 - October?

In a message dated 11/29/99 19:52:03 Eastern Standard Time,
m_rayman@bigfoot.com writes:

> No, AMS 2.01 is still in English.  If you have so many questions, why don't
>  you just install it and find them all out yourself?  That is what I did.
>  After installing AMS 2.01 on my HW1 89, this is what I noticed:
>
>  -it is considerably slower than AMS 1.05
>  -the folders in the Var-Link are collapsible/expandable
>  -the Var-Link window takes up more of the screen (and just about every
>  window in general)

It has a new option - flash apps (f7)

#1 in the apps menu is the flash apps rather than home, and a shortcut is <>
APPS.
Also, the mem screen now has more rreset options now.

Btw, for those who have written their own functions (or basic programs), I've
figured out how to set your own "parameters" for the catalog menu.

:slope(a,b,c,d)
:Func
:(C)X1,Y1,X2,Y2
:return (d-b)/(a-c)
:EndFunc

Where the (C) is the comment thingy.  This works the same in basic progs
afaik.

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>