Re: A89: Re: ok, someone clear this up!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: ok, someone clear this up!!!

Obviously.. it was released on some french TI fan webpage, not on TI.COM.  The
fact that http://www.ti.com/calc/flash/89.htm still shows 1.05 tells us that
this is not an official release.  Probably some guy that was beta testing it
released his version/copy without permission.

Bryan