A89: LexOS works with AMS 2.00 (was AMS 2.00 Released & DoorsOS Beta 2)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: LexOS works with AMS 2.00 (was AMS 2.00 Released & DoorsOS Beta 2)

I just tested LexOS and have come to the conclusion that LexOS is fully AMS
2.00 compatible. At least it works on my calculator.