Re: A89: AMS v2.01 and VTI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: AMS v2.01 and VTI

then y don't u send all of us the special .sav file??

In a message dated 11/28/1999 8:31:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
noveck@pluto.njcc.com writes:

<< First of all, most of you need to start paying more attention -- this is
AMS
 2.01, not 2.00 (it's just annoying me =)

 Olle, you're on the right track -- the .89u file is a .tib with copyright
 info that you can delete.

 In order to get it to boot on VTI, you need a special .sav file - I got it
 from Fred (along with AMS 2.01, before any of you =), who said something
 about the exception tables not being in something.  All I know is that it
 runs, but on/off/reset doesn't work.

 This runs on both HW versions - VTI 2.5 beta 5 does both =)