Re: A89: AMS 2.00 and VTI 2.5 Beta 4

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: AMS 2.00 and VTI 2.5 Beta 4

In a message dated 11/28/99 20:02:31 Eastern Standard Time,
haxor89@netzero.net writes:

> I have both a HW 2.00 and 1.00 calc.  VTI should support HW 2.00 as I was
>  Able to send a ROM Dump to it from AMS 1.05.  Also there is more
information
>  in the *.89u format than in the previous *.tib files.  The encryption has
>  been changed and the copyright stuff was added, and I believe there is
>  something else also.

When I send basecode.89u from the latest ti-89 graph-link, for some reason it
keeps immediately saying ok and listing the file as "basecode.89u (not
invidividual)", without sending anything.  Anybody know what's wrong?  I'm
using the black link if that matters...

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>