Re: Linux on 68k (was Re: A89: our own OS? possible or not)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Linux on 68k (was Re: A89: our own OS? possible or not)

ftp://tallyho.bc.nu/pub/steve/omu68k/omu68k.zip

This, my friends, is Unix ported to 68000. Source is
in C, but it has so much stuff implemented it isn't
funny!
It has some ASM subroutines. Check it out!!!!!
Thanks for the link, Riba.

Jimmy