Re: A89: TICALC.ORG's dns servers are trashy... (was: [OT] Test messag

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TICALC.ORG's dns servers are trashy... (was: [OT] Test message...)

DOH!  Ok, mr ticalc.org, who's hosting you DNS servers??  They must be
on drugs or something... yeesh.  My domain has been changed in the
network solutions DB and nameservers last friday night.  This is the
only mailing list on the internet that is still sending me messages at
this server.

-Adam

"M. Adam Davis" wrote:

> Ah HA!  I knew you wouldn't resist.
>
> Actually I just transferred my domain to another hosting service, and
> every other mailing list I'm on is now sending to the new account(s),
> except this one!  The last message I got from here was this morning, so
> I'm testing it out just in case the list has been extra-quiet.
>
> -Adam
>
> "The paperless office will come soon after the paperless toilet."

Follow-Ups: References: