re: Re: Re: A89: Re: Fw: TI-89 ROM 1.05 vs 2.00 version inquiries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: Re: Re: A89: Re: Fw: TI-89 ROM 1.05 vs 2.00 version inquiries

I will support a petition, or an e-mail to ti asking about a trade up
program.  I would like to trade my hw1 for a hw2, even if it cost me $10.
The only reasons I would even think about not upgrading to hw2 are that AU3
works on it and the possibility of changing your serial number to "butt".  I
would like to call up ti to order a flash program and give them that serial
number. :)  I am not too concerned with AU3 though, because hw2 is going to
have some type of AU and I can live without harassing ti with an odd serial
number.  Greyscale doesn't worry me because it will come.  I also would like
the security that is would be tough if not impossible for someone to
overwrite the tios with zeros.

Matt.