A89: AU3 cause calc to calc flash upgrade problems???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: AU3 cause calc to calc flash upgrade problems???

Today something weird happened to me. I was upgrading a friend's TI-89 to AMS
1.05 from 1.00. Everything went OK until it got to about 97%, when my calc
said "Link Transmision". I tried several more times and had the same problem.
I took out a battery in my friend's calc and put it back in and tried again.
I got the same message. Why would this happen? I don't think her batteries
were low and I know mine weren't. I have a TI-89 with Hardware Version 1 and
AMS 1.05 and AU3 (archive utility) installed. My friend has a TI-89 with AMS
1.00 (and of course HW 1) with no version of AU. Would this have anything to
do with AU3?? Thanks.

Josh

P.S. I upgraded 2 other calcs before I installed AU3 and it worked fine.