re: Re: A89: the a68k assembler and how it makes machine code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: Re: A89: the a68k assembler and how it makes machine code

You can order it from motorolas site (www.mot-sps.com)
i dont remember the exact URL but its called literature ordering... and you
order the book M68000PM/AD on the order form and they will send it free

At 10:57 PM 11/8/99 -0600, you wrote:

>where do you get this manual?  (thanks for the info dude!)
>

>> ** Original Subject: Re: A89: the a68k assembler and how it makes
machine code
>> ** Original Sender: Olle Hedman <oh@hem.passagen.se>
>> ** Original Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 05:53:47 +0100
>
>> ** Original Message follows...
>

>> more like the latter.
>>
>> If you look in your manual you can get free from motorola, you can find
exactly
>> what codes all the instructions have. The assembler has a table like this
>> (sortof) and find the word "rts" , looks in his big table and sees that
rts is
>> equal to $4E75, and then put $4E75 in that position in the resulting
binary.

>> //Olle
>>
>> mxpxfifws@yahoo.com wrote:
>> >
>> > I don't really get that.  Where does it come up with the $4E75?  Is it
an algorythm or
>does it
>> > have all the code in the program and it just pulls it out of its butt?
 Thanks for responding!