Re: A89: Re: ATTN: The guy who had the "source" of AU.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: ATTN: The guy who had the "source" of AU.

ooh, ooh, don't forget about all those 'hax0r dUd35' out there, who'd
jump at the chance to show their skills in hammer abuse...

1 \/\/r0+3 4 v1Ru5 !!!!

1+ rUl3z!

1+ u535 +H3 5iL3N+ LiNkInG +0 iNf3c+ 3v3rY TI-Hammer89 iN +h3 \/\/oRlD
!!!

1 4m d4 BoMb!

--robin