Re: A89: Re: ATTN: The guy who had the "source" of AU.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: ATTN: The guy who had the "source" of AU.

I downloaded CLAW version 1.07 and HEAD version 1.02, with hardware version
1.11, but now my TI-hammer keeps missing nails.  Someone should write a
software work-around that makes my TI-Hammer stop hitting my thumb.  It
hurts when that happens.  How does the TI-hammer work anyway?  Can anyone
reverse engineer it?  How do I put games on my hammer?  If I can't play
games on it, what's the point?

I think that I should have waited until TI-Hammer+ came out.

Oh well,
Mark Leverentz

p.s.  TI didn't release a hammer because they knew that the TI community
would be overwhelmed by stupid comments like, "Hey, d00de p0rT It t0 da
HaMmeR"