From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Ti Calc
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 12:32 PM
To: Assembly 89
Subject: A89: ti-89 sucks

ti-89 sucks real bad.  i got my 89 like one month ago
and tried games using the rom patch 1.05.  games
worked but my calc crashed a lot.  so i got tired of
it and deleted every games and resetted my calculator
so many times.  i didn't have any games in my calc for
about 20 days.  today, i had a test in my math class.
and there were problems where you had to find the best
viewing windows.  i was graphing a equation on my 89
when suddenly the calc shut down.  i took out all the
batteries, did everything i could, but the calc didn't
work.  teacher gave me another chance to take the
test.  i don't trust 89 anymore.  ti better fix all
the bugs and make version 2.0 reliable.