A89: Re: ATTN: The guy who had the "source" of AU.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: ATTN: The guy who had the "source" of AU.

>  > The source has to my knowledge *not* been released so you must have
>  > reverse-engineered it. The people behind the program have asked me to ask
you to
>  > *not* release this.
>
> Boy, they must be fairly young ...

No, but they have limited internet access at the moment and can't react to any
release such as that one.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

"Chain letters," said the Tyrant. "The Chain Letter to the Ephebians.
Forget Your Gods. Be Subjugated. Learn to Fear. Do not break the chain --
the last people who did woke up one morning to find fifty thousand armed
men on their lawn."
       -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Follow-Ups: References: