Re: A89: Re: help me too please!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: help me too please!

(-1)^n/(2n+1) from n=0 to infinity.  As each progressive addition
operation is performed, it gets closer and closer to pi.  Yes, it will
never reach pi, and this is immediately obvious if you consider that it
is producing a rational number each time.

On Mon, 19 May 1997 21:00:01 -0700 "SirKnight" <sirknight@mindless.com>
writes:

>>besides the pi symbol, pi can be represented by at least one
>summation,
>>and there are some other formulas as well.
>

>really?  I haven't seen that yet, what is it?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]