Re: A89: Tilemap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Tilemap

I tried to to make my simpla map program similar but
there is something that doesn't make any sense.
You have the line

 lea DrawScreen_Table(pc,d3.w),a1

but DrawScreen_Table is not a byte.  Isn't it a
longword?  You can't put a longword or word in it like
that.  Or am I missing something becouse I can't get
it to work.

--- Scott Noveck <noveck@pluto.njcc.com> wrote:
> I don't know about speeding that up, but if you want
> a slightly different
> approach which is small and fast (using a lookup
> table and Dux's Sprite16),
> try this taken from Pokemon (which is almost done,
> but I'm getting so
> annoyed by people begging for it that I took some
> time - ok, a month or so -
> off =):
>
> (See attached Zip)
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-zip-compressed
name=tilemap.zip

===
Visit my website, Some Assembly Required, at
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/gilford/908
For the best of japanese programs and news on
Brave Warrior Itami.