A89: Re: GB Programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: GB Programming

http://www.fh-karlsruhe.de/fbnw/html/Gameboy/Docs/no_link/

as the url indicates, these aren't linked to anywhere on the internet ;-)
just download everything that's either .zip or .pdf

hopefully, the acz is going to set up a gb central pretty soon (when we have
time) that will have all this stuff (or at least links to it, since matt
gets really pissed off when there's anything illegal on his server).