Re: A89: Need help with buggy code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Need help with buggy code

ZeromusMog@aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 5/4/99 7:40:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
BLoWh0Le@aol.com
 writes:

 > If there is a 1, my program "should" draw a block on the screen according
 >  where the 1 is in the map.  My problem is that I suck at programming and
 >  can't figure out what is wrong with my code.  Whenever I run it (in
 VTI68k),

 >  it displays a few blocks in seemingly random locations and even displays
 > part
 >  of the TI-89's graphing screen.  If anyone can take a look at my code and
 >  find what's wrong (besides sloppy coding), I would appreciate it a lot.
 >  Thanks guys.>>

go to  <A HREF="http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/gilford/908/">Some Assembly
Required
</A> and go to tutorial section.  he has a tilemaps tutorial up.  its pretty
good too i guess.  he also has a few other tutorials.