Re: A89: Need help with buggy code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Need help with buggy code

hehe, yes it is indeed inflated.  but that's the least of my concerns right
now.  i'm concentrating on getting this game up and running (spoken like a
true newbie).  well i somehow got it working without a PC, perhaps because i
am using move instead of lea.  i know that is smaller and faster, but i don't
wanna mess with anything that i don't understand.