Re: A89: Lookup Tables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Lookup Tables

BLoWh0Le@aol.com
>  writes:
>
>  > Can someone direct me to some information on how to use lookup tables?
>  >  Thanks.
>
>  OOH! OOH! PICK ME! PICK ME!
>
> ~blah blah~ Visit my site at
>  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Ridge/5826/index.html ~blah blah
yackety smakety junk junk blah blah blah~  OK, I better be quiet now and send
this message so that Blowhole can get it.

>  :)

Like Jer said, I shoulda checked my mail... Oh well, check out my site and
give me any suggestions... or if anyone thinks they can make Mogsoft a better
logo than Miles can. ;)

And I need to learn to stop turning my brain off and typing when it's late at
night... might explain why the explanation at the end of that code is so
long... :)