Re: A89: Libs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Libs

In a message dated 3/27/99 9:04:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cassetti@yahoo.com writes:

<< Hi, I was wondering if there was anywhere where i
 could get a list of the different labels in each
 library, and what each did, that would really help
 me alot.>>

just download the library zip and check out the *.h file included.  they
should explain good.

<< Also, I am just learning asm, but i am going to
 create an rpg called "Calcemon" guess what it is
 going to be about..... I could use help with ideas
 and the codeing, email me if you want to help at
 cassetti@yahoo.com >>

pokemon89 is currentyl in the works already, by scott k. or something like
that.  check it out at ccia.calc.org  i think its there.  ya might wanna think
of a different first game.