Re: A89: Chun-Li: a Chinese Ninja Warrior (this might help)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Chun-Li: a Chinese Ninja Warrior (this might help)

It would be the exact same amount of data needed to be changed.
Do you at all understand how grayscale is done?
It is done by switching the place of the graphicmemory som alot of times per
second. (50-100, I dont remember and have no time checking it up now)
this is done by writeing a word to a memory mapped port. (very fast)
Any other system (like yours here) would require either new hardware or that you
moved every second bit to a new place everytime you want to change plane. This
is not possible due to speed.

//Olle