A89: Japwrite release

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Japwrite release

I released the first version of japwrite.  My japanese writing
program.  I'm also in the news at ticalc.org!  I just have some quick
questions.

1. Does anybody know what the idle_loop value for the on button is?

2. I am trying to get it to save to a string.  So that it can be
accessed by the program later.  the reason is want to be able to print
it by sending it to the computer, but I need a program to convert the
string into a bitmap so that it can be printed but I only know ASM,
Basic and a very small tiny bit of dos.  Could someone help me?

Thanks.
==
Visit my website, Some Assembly Required, at
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/gilford/908