Re: A89: Re: Re: Why are these buttons doing this?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Why are these buttons doing this?

<< never mind.  i already got the program, and it is very big,  but it is also
 well commented.  im not gonna read it all right now.  but are you better at
 programming now?  if so, why not optimize that a little if you could, or
 someone who is really good that has alot of time on their hands could, and we
 could get this little source/tutrial thing going.,

Like I said earlier, it is very repetitive.  Basically if you understand the
the first position subroutine then you will understand the rest.  Keep in mind
that only a few opcodes were used in this game.  I wouldn't say that I am
better now but I am better aquainted with some basic opcodes and compiler.
And your right the best way is to learn through source code; I first started
by examining Stron89 and asking millions of questions on the list (right
guys???).  If you don't understand the source to ttt then im me and i will do
my best to explain...and don't forget to download zguide by Mr. Mardell...
     -Steven