Re: A89: Re: Re: Why are these buttons doing this?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Why are these buttons doing this?

In a message dated 3/5/99 8:40:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, S43R80@aol.com
writes:

<<
 How about checking out my tictactoe game...It is very well commented...In
fact
 it is probably too well commented.  I find commenting source code to be
 extremely annoying, but I figured it would be good for others to look at.
So
 how about checking out the code.  It deals with sprites, the most basic
 opcodes, key detection, displaying strings, loops, and variables (sort of).
 That is a whole asm lesson in itself...Though it is large, it is very
 repetitive...so if you understand the first major routine you will understand
 the rest...
      -Steve >>
i will check it out if you can send me a link to where i can get it or
something.  EVERYONE WITH GOOD SOURCE THAT IS KINDA SMALL AND VERY COMMENTED
SEND ME A LINK TO WHERE I CAN GET IT PLEASE. i feel that is the easiest way to
learn.  lets face it.  tutorials that are out now suck.  unless you already
know alot of programming.  most of it is all for people who already know.
what i feel and everyone esle feels is  that programs like hello world that is
small, only showing you one thing, and very commented are easy to learn from.