Re: A89: Re: Re: Why are these buttons doing this?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Why are these buttons doing this?

<< make it as good and well commented as your greysprite of the arwing was.
that
 was very helpful, and people are actually using my idea of simple well
 commented codes.  if you ever see a source, and feel it could be better
 commented, then send that person a mail, and maybe you can make it better.  i
 mean make it like really simple.  for mentally challenged to begin with ya
 know.  someone, maybe i, could put all the well made source into one big zip,
 and put it out there on the sites so everyone can learn and we can have new
 games to play. >>

How about checking out my tictactoe game...It is very well commented...In fact
it is probably too well commented.  I find commenting source code to be
extremely annoying, but I figured it would be good for others to look at.   So
how about checking out the code.  It deals with sprites, the most basic
opcodes, key detection, displaying strings, loops, and variables (sort of).
That is a whole asm lesson in itself...Though it is large, it is very
repetitive...so if you understand the first major routine you will understand
the rest...
     -Steve