Re: A89: 'Exec' Function... How to Use?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: 'Exec' Function... How to Use?

I noticed that the first character has to be character 0 or it won't work.
Then again I only tried one character at a time.  You can do this:

exec char(0)

But I wouldn't recommend it, because it crashes the calc, and you all know
what happens when your calc crashes.  (Should be safe with a shell installed
that has crash protection)