Re: A89: Archive Memory

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Archive Memory

In a message dated 3/4/99 9:02:43 PM Pacific Standard Time, NateOrical@aol.com
writes:

<< Not only the danger of over use but I also see a potental danger of TI-89
 viruses that would be programed to purposly create and delete files in you
 flash memory.  Does anyone agree or disagree with my concern?
 -NateOrious >>

I thought that we all already went over this topic.  But then again, even I
forgot what the final verdict was (probably because I started ignoring the
thread).  But I'm pretty sure we all concluded that the likeliness of
"overusing" it on your own with normal use was zero to none.  I'm not sure
about that virus thing though.