Re: A89: Text editors

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Text editors

sacha.kaercher@eleve.emn.fr writes:

<<
 I wrote XeTaL for 92 last year.
 I also tried to convert it for 92+, but Doors had some problems with fonts
 addresses. That's why XeTaL doesn't work properly on every 92+ (Depending on
 Rom and boot version). X.V., who created DoorsOS, found a way of solving this
 problem. I'll compile the final version of XeTaL for 92+, and I'll also try
 see if it's possible to convert it for TI-89.

 SK

 --
        Kaercher Sacha

yeah yeah,  sounds really really cool.  and i only got an 89.  if you get time
make it.  it sounds really cool to be able to change font,  color, and add
pictures if it does what i am thinking it does.  well peace.