A89: Drug War

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Drug War

    I am working on Drug Wars for the 89 =)  Just to let you all know.  I am doing this game because it is in Text and it will be my 1st real game.  It will be a little different from the other versions I think.  I am just starting this project so if any1 else is working on it please give me a E-Mail.  I have the title screen done now =)  I'll keep the list updated on how I am doing on this game =).  I am sure I will probably need help so I will be doing a lot of talking =D

                  Ryan (Schony) Schonhoff